Our partnership represents a dynamic and diverse place at the centre of the nation. Birmingham, a vibrant city, the most youthful core city in Europe; the UK’s second biggest metro economy. Partnered with Solihull borough, a leading driver of economic growth in the region; ranked one of the best places to live in the country, with a green, high quality environment. Together, greater than the sum of our parts.
Birmingham and Solihull Integrated Care System (BSol ICS) is a collaboration of public NHS and council social care commissioners and providers working together with partners in the voluntary, community and independent sectors to find the most effective ways to manage the health and care needs of our population within available resources and provide high quality, sustainable care for the future.
Birmingham and Solihull Integrated Care System has an ambitious vision to empower and support communities, helping everyone in Birmingham and Solihull to live the healthiest and happiest lives possible. It is this vision which unites all of the partners:
- Birmingham City Council
- Solihull Metropolitan Borough Council
- 160 general practices across 30 Primary Care Networks (PCNs) (with a further 24 general practices and 4 PCNs covering the West Birmingham area)
- Birmingham and Solihull Clinical Commissioning Group
- Birmingham and Solihull Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust
- Birmingham Children’s Trust
- Birmingham Community Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
- Birmingham Women’s and Children’s NHS Foundation Trust
- The Royal Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust
- West Midlands Ambulance Service University NHS Foundation Trust